Even though many of us have a smartphone that is capable of many of our daily tasks, a laptop is still an important tool. Sometimes you can get by with a tablet or phone but most days you need a laptop with you, and regardless of if you have a relatively old notebook, or a brand new model, they both need protecting when on the move.
[asa2_smart_collection tpl=”Columns_layout” cat=”32″ is_available_new=”true” item_tpl=”45″ orderby=”rand” border_width=”4″ main_image_slideshow=”no” /]
If you cycle to work, then a backpack style computer bag would be best as the weight will be evenly distributed across your body and your hands are kept free. With the unpredictable weather, your laptop bag will also need to be water resistant and have reliable zips to keep the elements out.
If a backpack isn’t your style, then there are plenty of messenger style laptop bags available. These come in standard traditional designs which can be the best option for work, plus eye catching prints and colours for making a real style statement. Above all, these bags haven’t sacrificed function for looks, they all offer padding and protection for your device.
When choosing the best laptop bag for you, consider the following:
- How you wish to carry it – across your body, backpack, on your shoulder?
- The size of your laptop or notebook – make sure it fits
- Do you want to carry your laptop in portrait or landscape?
- Is there space for your charger lead?
- Do you want to use the bag for all your belongings or just for your laptop?
- Does it need to be understated for work or can you express yourself with bright colours?
- Does your laptop need extra protection such as with a solid shell or reinforcements inside?
- Will a basic laptop sleeve be sufficient as you will be putting it in another bag, or will you need an actual dedicated laptop bag?