Aerolite Super Lightweight Hard Shell Carry On Cabin Hand Luggage Suitcase , Charcoal
£36.99 in stock
- AMAZING AIRLINE COMPATIBILITY: At Aerolite, we understand that travellers may fly with many different airlines throughout their lifetime. That's why we designed this cabin case so it is accepted on the vast majority of airlines throughout the UK, Europe and North America. Including Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Delta, Flybe, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Jet2, KLM, Wizz Air and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few! Dimensions: 55x35x20cm (All Parts), 47x35x20cm (Body). Weight: 2.5kg. Capacity: 33L
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish cabin case features 4 spinner wheels, providing a full 360 degrees of manoeuvrability and allowing the suitcase to roll along comfortably alongside you, eliminating the strain of pushing or towing. With a height-adjustable retractable handle there's no need to strain your back; and you can even place small bags and essentials on top.
- BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGE IS WORTH PROTECTING: Whether you're a on a business trip or going away on holiday, we know your luggage is precious to you. The shell of this suitcase is made from strong and durable ABS plastic to withstand the rigours of modern transport. It also includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security.
- IDEAL STORAGE SPACE: Transporting as many necessities as possible with as little inconvenience as possible is the name of the game for any flight. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, as well as two elasticated shoe pockets, a zipped divider pocket for anything you want to keep separate, and mesh pockets for your documents.
- OUTSTANDING 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their hard-shell cabin luggage cases; so much so that they offer a 5-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects - so you can buy with absolute confidence!
- COMPATIBILITY WITH AIRLINES: At Aerolite, we understand that travelers fly with many airlines throughout their lives. Therefore, we have designed this cabin suitcase, accepted by the vast majority of airlines in Europe and North America, such as Vueling, Iberia, Volotea, Ryanair (on priority boarding), easyJet, Lufthansa, KLM, British Airways, Delta, Flybe and Norwegian Dimensions: 55x35x20cm (All Parts), 47x35x20cm (Body). Weight: 2.6 kg Capacity: 35L
- TO MAKE IT EASY IN YOUR DISPLACEMENTS: The simple act of traveling can be quite overwhelming - your luggage should not make it worse. This elegant suitcase has 4 swivel wheels, which provide a total 360 degree maneuverability and allow the suitcase to roll comfortably at your side, avoiding the effort of pushing or towing. With its retractable handle, it is not necessary to force the back, and even small bags and essential items can be placed on top.
- BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGE DESERVES PROTECTION: Whether you're on business or on vacation, we know your luggage is valuable to you. The frame of this suitcase is made of very resistant and durable ABS plastic capable of withstanding the rigors of modern transport. For added security, it also includes a three-digit padlock to close the zippers.
- IDEAL STORAGE SPACE: Carrying as many things as possible with the least possible inconvenience is the objective on any flight. The interior has straps to hold clothes in place, as well as two elastic pockets for shoes, a zip pocket to store everything you want separately and mesh pockets for your documents.
Delivery Time (if available): Usually dispatched within 24 hours
View More Details /
Price History for Aerolite Super Lightweight Hard Shell Carry On Cabin Hand Luggage Suitcase , Charcoal
|Current Price||£36.99||August 6, 2019|
|Highest Price||£38.99||July 18, 2019|
|Lowest Price||£36.99||August 6, 2019|
Last price changes
|£36.99||August 6, 2019|
|£38.99||July 18, 2019|
|£37.99||June 17, 2019|
Made by: Aerolite
Product Barcode: 5053277140455